Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Devantech ETH008-B 8 x 16A Ethernet Relay
- Provides eight volt free contact relay outputs
- Powered from a 12 VDC supply
- Controlled over Ethernet using simple TCP/IP commands
- Configuration and Test interface: HTTP
- Ethernet connection: 100 MB full duplex
The Devantech ETH008-B 8 x 16A Ethernet Relay provides eight-volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16 A. The module is powered from a 12 VDC supply which can be regulated or unregulated.
The DC input jack is 2.1 mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 500 mA at 12 VDC. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types with the normally open, normally closed, and common pins all available on the screw terminals.
- 1x Devantech ETH008-B 8 x 16A Ethernet Relay
- 133 x 74 mm (L x W)
- Relays: 8
- Power: 12V DC adaptor, supplied separately
- Configuration and Test interface: HTTP (webpage)
- Relay current: Up to 16 Amp at 24 VDC or 250 VAC
- Operating temperature: -40 to +70 °C
- Connections: Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts
- Ethernet connection: 100MB full duplex