Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Non-contact thermometer based on the MLX90614
- Can detect a flame at a range of 2 meters
- Reads object temperatures between -70ºC and 380ºC
- High accuracy of 0.5ºC and resoultion 0.02ºC
- RobotShop is not affiliated with and this product and is not endorsed by LEGO
The Dexter Thermal Infrared Sensor (compatible with Lego Mindstorms NXT) reads surface temperatures of objects. It is a non-contact thermometer based on the MLX90614. Detecting the infrared radiation from an object, the sensor can read object temperatures between -90°F and 700°F (-70°C and +380°C). The sensor has a high accuracy of 0.5°C and a resolution of 0.02°C. The Thermal Infrared Sensor reads both the ambient temperature (the temperature of the air around the sensor) and the surface temperature of the object that the sensor is pointed towards.