Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Micro Servo Motor
- Operating voltage: 4.8V to 6V
- No load speed: 0.12 seconds / 60° (4.8V)
- Stall torque: 1.6 kg / cm (4.8V)
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Dead set: 7 microseconds
The DFRobot Micro Servo Motor features a servo for a tiny little project or simply an affordable solution. This mini servo is quite impressive, it does quite the job for a large range of tasks.
It only weighs 9 grams and gives you a 1.6 kg-cm torque. Pretty strong regarding its size. Suitable for Beam robots and other automation tasks. Keep in mind that if you need some heavy lifting you should be considering some of our other options. This servo is for you if you are planning on building smaller size robots.
The servo has a working current of less than 500 mA and comes with a 180 mm cable.
- 22 x 12.5 x 29.5 mm / 0.9 x 0.5 x 1.2 inches
- No load speed: 0.12 seconds / 60 degrees (4.8 V)
- Stall Torque: 1.6 kg / cm (4.8V)
- Operating temperature: -30 ~ +60 degrees Celsius
- Dead Set: 7 microseconds
- Operating voltage: 4.8 - 6 V
- Working rurrent: less than 500 mA
- Cable length: 180 mm / 7 inches
- Weight: 9 grams