Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot micro:bit IoT Expansion Board
- Features a pretty cute and delicate IoT board
- Offers large size and function integration making teaching easier
- Its lovely shape can trigger students' interest for learning
- Includes a Wi-Fi IoT module and OLED screen
The DFRobot micro:bit IoT Expansion Board is pretty cute and delicate, on which DFRobot integrated Wi-Fi, OLED, 2-way motor drive, 6-way IO port, 2-way IIC, 1-way serial port, 1-way buzzer, 3-way RGB, 2-way servo, Li-ion battery holder, charging circuit, emergency power interface, etc. So many resources for you to program! Even without complicated background knowledge, you can build your IoT applications in few steps.
The board is designed as a cloud shape to make it more suitable for the theme of IoT. As for power supply, they selected a CR123A 3.6V lithium rechargeable battery. This kind of battery features small size, high capacity, and high safety.
What’s more, an add short circuit and reverse connection protection for the product to further improve the safety in using Li-ion Battery.
It's an easy-to-use and efficient IoT teaching tool, using this product, you can learn lessons related to IoT. PMMA Packaging, prevent damage to the inside components. Supports makecode, mind+, python etc.
- 1 x DFRobot micro:bit IoT Expansion Board
- Power Supply: Li-ion battery or External power
- STM8S IIC Address: 0 x 01
- Battery Type: CR123A 3.6 V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Note: do not use 3 V CR123A battery and non-rechargeable. Recharging the non-rechargeable battery is dangerous.)
- Digital Output Voltage: 0 V / 3.3 V
- Analog Input Voltage: 0~3.3 V DC
- Standard Gravity Pins
Micro:bit Pins: P0 P1 P2 P8 P12 P16
- 2-way Motor Drive
- 2-way Servo Pins
- On-board 3-way RGB LED
- On-board buzzer and Switch
Mount Hole: M3 Screw hole