Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot RS485 Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Offers a high-precision industrial-grade sensor
- Features a wide measurement range
- Uses high-quality digital integrated transducer
- Fully wrapped by the aluminum alloy shell
- Supports temperature detection of -40 to 120 degrees
The DFRobot RS485 Temperature & Humidity Sensor is a high-precision industrial-grade RS485 temperature and humidity sensor.
It uses a high-quality digital integrated transducer and reliable digital processing circuit to convert the temperature and humidity in the environment into corresponding RS485 signals. And it can reliably carry out centralized monitoring jobs with the host computer system.
Featuring a wide measurement range, a high detection accuracy, and a fast response speed, the module supports temperature detection of -40 to 120 degrees and humidity detection of 0 to 99.9% RH.
Fully wrapped by the aluminum alloy shell, the sensor is waterproof and heat resistant, which makes it suitable for harsh environments. Besides, its probe employs a breathable and dust-proof design that effectively protects the internal circuit board and prolongs the service validity period.
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40 ~ 120 °C
- Humidity Measurement Range: 0 ~ 99.9 %RH
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.3 °C (25 °C)
- Humidity Accuracy: ± 2 %RH (25 °C)
- Sampling Cycle Period: 3 sec
- Power Supply Voltage: 12 ~ 36 V (DC)
- Output Signal: RS485 signal
- Communication Protocol: standard MODBUS RTU protocol
- Baud Rate: 9600 (default)
- Display Resolution: Temperature: 0.1 °C; Humidity: 1 %RH
- Sensitivity Attenuation Value: temperature <0.1 ℃/year; humidity <0.5%RH/year
- Wire Sequence: yellow wire - RS485 A; red wire - power input; black wire - GND; white wire - RS485 B
- Weight: 110 g