Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Included in this bundle
- 1 X RB-Sta-01 - 3.7V, 2000mAh, 5C LiPo Battery
- 1 X RB-Rbo-33 - DFRobotShop Rover V2 - Arduino Compatible Tracked Robot (Basic Kit)
- DFRobotShop Rover V2 - Arduino Compatible Tracked Robot (+ LiPo)
- Features a versatile, programmable robot tank kit
- Onboard LiPo battery charger
- Complete Arduino board built-in (Arduino Uno)
- Dual H-bridge and onboard voltage regulator (only one battery needed)
- Compatible with a variety of shields
- Two XBee areas (2mm 10pin XBee Socket sold separately) and solder prototyping area
- Doesn't need soldering
- Please verify the polarity of the connector before using this battery as it may differ from the image
The DFRobotShop Rover V2 - Arduino Compatible Tracked Robot (+ LiPo) is a versatile mobile robot tank based on the popular Arduino Uno R3 USB Microcontroller microcontroller. The Rover uses the popular Tamiya twin-motor gearbox and the Tamiya track and wheelset.
The DFRobotShop Rover PCB incorporates a standard Arduino Uno (surface mount ATMega328), L293B motor driver (connected to pins 5 to 8), voltage regulator, and prototyping area while contributing to the mechanical structure of the robot. The onboard voltage regulator allows the entire board to be powered using as little as 3.7 V to ~9 V*.
Important Note: If you are using the 4xAA battery pack, please remove the LiPo jumper located at the left rear of the board.
The board does NOT include 2mm 10pin XBee Socket .
In order to make assembly as easy as possible, solderless quick-connect terminals have been included to give customers the option of crimping the wires to the motors (soldering is still preferable).
The DFRobotShop Rover is compatible with a variety of shields when used at the same time as the motor driver, and is compatible with all shiels when not using the motor driver. Additional features include 2 x encoder connectors connected to A0 and A1 for use with the Encoder Pair for Tamiya Twin Motor Gearbox , pinout for DFRobot Bluetooth and DFRobot APC220 RF modules as well as 6 x cool blue LEDs (jumper selectable) placed around the board. "DFRobotShop" = "DFRobot" + "RobotShop" (a.k.a. "DFRover").
*Note that the Tamiya Twin-Motor Gear Box included with the kit operates at 4.5 V nominal. For 6 V motors purchase 2 x RB-Pol-202.
- Arduino compatible and shield stackable
- Based on the ATMEGA328 surface mount chip (Uno design) and L298P H Bridge
- Incorporates dual H-bridge for bi-directional motor control (digital pins 5, 6, 7, and 8)
- Voltage regulator included (connected to battery input and 3.5mm barrel connector)
- Two XBee slots with breakout pins (switch selects which is connected to Tx/Rx) - headers sold separately
- Solder prototyping area
- Easy connection to DFRobot Bluetooth and APC220 wireless modules
- “Universal connection point” at the front of the robot (see user guide for compatibility)
- 6 x Blue LEDs around the board for effect (selectable via jumper LED_SEL)
- In-system programming via ICSP
- 4 x LEDs to indicate the motor direction
- Fully assembled DFRobotShop Rover PCB
- DFRobotShop Rover aluminum frame (left and right sides) and hardware
- Tamiya Twin-Motor Gear Box
- Tamiya Track and Wheel Set
- (Rover already has an onboard LiPo charger!)
- 4 x AA Battery holder
Looking for products to experiment with? Consider purchasing one or more of the following:
- PCB Dimensions: 57 x 195 mm
- Overall dimensions: 200 x 108 x 58 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight (excluding batteries): 250 g
- DFRobotShop Rover V2 - Manual
- DFRobotShop Rover V2 - Schematic
- DFRobotShop Rover V2 - Light Sensor Datasheet
- DFRobotShop Rover V2 - Metal Bracket Dimensions
- DFRobotShop Rover V2 - 2014 Scouts Canada - Robotics Guide Using DFRobotShop Rover
- DFRobotShop Rover V2 - Schematics
- DFRobotShop Rover V2 - Tamiya Gearbox Type C