Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Simple configuration and setup from your web browser
- Send email notifications on selected events
- Add simple relay automation, for automatic relay control
- Create Peer to Peer control in a few clicks
- Event schedules for timed events daily or weekly
- Control it from a web page, or select tcp/ip control with an option of ASCII, Binary or Modbus protocols
- Optional AES encryption for totally secure control using binary tcp/ip mode
- Up to eight 32-bit counters with capture and reset, 20 counts/second on inputs
- You can completely customise the module using our powerful dScript language! - or just modify a supplied example
- Create custom webpages - Add your own logo, buttons and functionality
- Add a tcp server to respond to incoming tcp requests with your own functions
- Include a tcp client and send packets of tcp data to other devices using your own protocol
- Serial ports - 2 x TTL level serial ports, 1 x RS485 port.
- Relays - 8 with up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac, screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts
- I/O - 7 flexable channels, your choice of VFC input, NPN output or 10-bit analogue input.
- Communication - USB for development, RJ45 Ethernet for normal access
- Power - 12V DC jack 2.1mm (adaptor sold separately)