- Bipolar stepper motor driver
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors
- Power supply range from 6V to 30V
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/ph to 700mA/ph
The EasyDriver Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse . It requires a 6V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of stepper motor. It has an on board voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V.
- A3967 Microstepping driver
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)