Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- EdComm Cable Pack
- Contains 10 individual EdComm cables
- Specifically designed to withstand heavy-use environments
- Made from TPE thermos plastic elastomer
- Perfect for replacing lost EdComm cables
- Used to download programs to Edison robots
The EdComm Cable 10 Pack contains 10 individual EdComm cables, specifically designed to withstand heavy-use environments, such as schools. This pack of 10 EdComm cablles is perfect for replacing lost ones.
The EdComm cable is the special cable used to download programs to Edison robots from any of the Edison robotics programming languages. The EdComm cable is how you connect your Edison robot to a computer or tablet. To connect Edison to a computer or tablet, plug the audio jack end of the EdComm cable into the headphone socket on your programming device.
NOTE: all Edison robots are shipped with an included EdComm cable, located in the battery compartment. The EdComm 10 pack is designed to replace lost or damaged cables.
- 10x EdComm Cable
- Diameter: 3 mm
- EdComm Cable: 10
- Material: TPE thermos plastic elastomer
- Contain zero PVC