- ELECFREAKS Pico:ed V2
- Based on Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU
- Offers two programmable buttons
- Features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264 kB internal RAM
- Onboard buzzer
- Power status LED and USB data transfer LED
The ELECFREAKS Pico:ed V2 is a development board based on Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU. It uses a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264 KB RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip flash.
The front of the board contains two buttons and a 7x17 dot matrix screen, which can be conveniently used for classroom teaching.
- 1x ELECFREAKS Pico:ed V2
- 52 x 42 mm
- MCU: RP2040
- SRAM: 264 KB
- Flash: 2 MB
- Programmable IO: 19 pieces
- Onboard Device: Buzzer, LED, 7x17 LED matrix, 2x Button
- Program Language: Micropython, C++
- Weight: 10 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.