Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow Crowtail Dwm1000 UWB (Ultra Wide Band) Indoor Positioning Module
- Simple integration, no RF design required
- Incorporates UWB technology for precise indoor positioning
- Supports data rates up to
The Elecrow Crowtail Dwm1000 UWB (Ultra Wide Band) Indoor Positioning Module is a fully integrated module that utilizes Ultra Wideband technology. This module incorporates the antenna, all RF circuits, power management, and clock circuits into a single unit.
It is designed for use in two-way ranging and Time Difference of Arrival (TDOA) positioning systems, enabling the precise location of assets with an accuracy of up to 10 cm.
The module supports data rates of up to 6.8 Mbps and communicates with the Microcontroller Unit (MCU) through a standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). It operates using a broader frequency spectrum compared to traditional communication technologies, and is capable of measuring the distance between two nodes by calculating the flight time of data in the air.
The Elecrow crowtail- Dwm1000 UWB Indoor Positioning Module holds promising development prospects, offering rapid data transmission at a low power consumption level.
- 1x Crowtail UWB DWM1000 Module
- 1x Crowtail 4 Pin Cable
- 60 x 19.86 mm
- Working input voltage: DC 5 V - 500 mA
- Supports IEEE 802.15.4-2011
- 4 channels operating from 3.5 to 6.5 GHz
- Programmable transmit power
- Ranging Accuracy: 10 cm
- Working current of the base station: 165 mA
- Support two-way ranging and TDOA
- Support serial communication
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ 65 °C