Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow RC070 HDMI LCD Display w/ Touch Screen
- Features a 7-inch 1024x600 HDMI LCD display
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Built-in Micro-HDMI to HDMI adapter
- Low Power Consumption
- Supports multi-touch up to 10 points
The Elecrow RC070 7-inch 1024x600 HDMI LCD Display w/ Touch Screen supports various systems like Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Banana Pro, BB Black to provide Lubuntu, Raspbian with and Angstrom images with high resolution of 1024x600 and Capacitive Touch Screen.
It supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 to do the five-point touch without drive. For the Windows 10/8.1/8 OS, the touch screen supports multi-touch up to 10 points. For some Windows 7 OS, the touch screen supports single touch only.
When working with Beagle bone, this LCD module is used for display only so you can program the latest Angstrom image file to the board directly without any change.
Note: When working with Raspberry Pi, you should set the resolution of the LCD by yourself, or else the LCD screen will not work.
- 1 x 7inch HDMI LCD (C)
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x Copper pillar kit
- 1 x Micro-HDMI to HDMI Adapter
- 1 x DVD
- 1 x User Manual
- Screen: 7-inch IPS LCD
- Display color: 16M
- Operating temperature: -20 ~+70 °C
- Storage temperature: -30 ~+80 °C
- Backlight: 3*6-LEDs (white)
- Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Capacitive Touch Screen: Yes
- Adapter: Micro-HDMI to HDMI
- Aspect Ratio: 16/9