Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Electronic Cicada Soldering Kit
- Offers three PCBs
- Features a mat black main body and two shiny yellow wings
- Produces the typical cicada sound when dark
- Onboard photo transistor
- Powered by a 9 V battery (Not Included)
- Battery life: about 30 hours
The Electronic Cicada Soldering Kit consists of three PCBs to mimic the shape of this popular insect as best as possible. The body is mat black and the two wings are shiny yellow with golden tracks. To finish off the design, you can use the included components to add legs to the cicada. This way, it will have a real-life look.
There's an onboard phototransistor that makes the buzzer sound when it's dark while an orange LED flickers along. You'll have everybody fooled. The bug is powered by a 9 V battery (not incl.) which will last about 30 hours when constantly in use.
- 1x Electronic Cicada Soldering Kit
- 140 x 110 mm (feet included)
- Power supply: 9 V battery (not included)
- Current consumption: 6.5 mA
- Battery life: about 30 hours (when constantly in use)
- Sound level: about 70 dB at 1-meter distance