Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Engino Discovering STEM Mechanics: Wheels, Axles & Inclined Planes
- Teaches about Friction to move objects
- Shows how big tires compare to small tires
- Features 14 working models
- Provides easy-to-follow building instructions
- Ages: 8-16
The Engino Discovering STEM Mechanics: Wheels, Axles & Inclined Planes learn how Wheels and Axles use friction to move objects easily and how big tires compare to small tires.
Find out how an Inclined Plane can be used for lifting heavy objects and how another form of the inclined plane, the wedge, is used in everyday applications.
Build 14 working models such as a launching platform, a door with the knob, a well, an airport staircase, an experimental ramp, and a splitting wedge. You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all models either online or in the booklet included.
- 1 x Engino Discovering STEM Mechanics: Wheels, Axles & Inclined Planes
- Ages: 8+