Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- PoKeys57E is an easy-to-use Ethernet device
- Can be used as industrial or CNC control
- Digital counters on specific digital input pins
- Support for Connection signal output
- Intuitive and user-friendly software
The Ethernet CNC Controller PoKeys57E is an easy-to-use Ethernet device that combines a lot of inputs and outputs, and does not require complex programming knowledge. Pokeys57 provides 55 digital I/O (5V tolerant), 7 analog inputs (12-bit). All the I/O are controlled by the provided software which allows either to use the graphical user interface or advanced console type interface.
The settings can be stored on the device, so no special software is needed on target system. PoKeys57 can be used as industrial or CNC control or data acquisition board. PoKeys is available with (PoKeys57ET) or without (PoKeys57EN) screw terminals. PoLabs implemented the support for ThingSpeak service for all existing PoKeys56 and PoKeys57 series device users.
- 1 x Ethernet CNC Controller PoKeys57E
- Ethernet CNC Controller PoKeys57E - PoBlocks manual (31.3.2014)-1
- Ethernet CNC Controller PoKeys57E - PoKeys user manual (19.8.2017)
- Digital inputs with pull-up resistors: 55
- Software controlled digital outputs: 55
- Analog inputs (12-bit): 7
- Encoder pair inputs: Up to 26
- 3-axis pulse engine: 25 kHz
- 8-axis pulse engine: 125 kHz
- Matrix keyboard: Up to 16×8
- Matrix LED: Two(8×8)
- PWM outputs support (25 MHz PWM timer): Up to 6
- LCD: HD44780-based (up to 4×20 characters)
- Support devices: PoNET (48-key CNC keyboard)