Payments and Security
- Fermion DFPlayer Pro Mini MP3 Player (Breakout)
- Features onboard 128 MB High-speed Storage
- Offers four controlling modes
- Playback switch by button
- Provides dual-channel
- Supports analog U-disk
The Fermion DFPlayer Pro Mini MP3 Player w/ Onboard 128MB Storage (Breakout) supports four controlling modes: Arduino, AT command, on-board buttons, and ADKEY.
You can directly press the onboard button to play or switch music without using a controller. Moreover, this player module has a storage of 128 MB.
By using a USB cable, you can easily copy your favorite songs into this module to play them anywhere you want, or use it as a sound card for your PC or Raspberry Pi after connecting them.
- DIY Plush Toys
- Handmade Personalized Gift
- Musical Alarm Clock
- USB Sound Card
- 1 x DFPlayer PRO - A MP3 Player
- 2 x 2.54-6P Black Single-Row Pin
- 23 x 24.5 mm / 0.91 x 0.96 inch (L x W)
- Power Supply: 3.3 ~5 V
- Operating Current: >20 mA
- Storage: 128 MB
- Audio Format: MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AAC, APE
- Communication: UART
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~70 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5 ~95 %RH