Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Note: Temporarily, instead of an aluminium baseplate, a 3D-printed plastic version will be delivered. A voucher for the metal baseplate will be included for use when the metal baseplate is back in stock.
- Plenty of strength and space for additional components and upgrades
- Four channels free to add any active devices you desire
- Polycarbonate combat armor keeps the components safe
- Base weight is only 313grams
- Ages: 10+
The FingerTech 'Viper' Combat Robot Kit V2 w/ Transmitter and Charger comes with everything you need to get started in combat robotics. The Viper kit is fully intended to be sawed, drilled, modified, and upgraded. Recommended for ages 10+ (6+ with a parent).
Its base weight is only 313grams (11.0oz) (344grams/13.76oz with old 9V battery) leaving: 141grams (4.97oz) for additional parts if entering the Antweight (1lb) weight class (110grams/3.88oz with old 9V version). 1049g (37.0oz) if entering the Beetleweight (3lb) weight class.(1018grams/35.91oz with old 9V version) (The Viper is mainly run in the Antweight 1lb class)
- Transmitter and receiver
- Chassis: 15gauge (1.45mm / 0.057in) 6061-T6 alloy Aluminum stamped and formed baseplate (pic). Has mounting holes for motors, armor and add-on kits.
- Motors: 2x 33.3:1 Silver Spark Gearmotors
- Motor Controllers: 2x tinyESCs translate the radio commands into motor movement and power the receiver.
- Wheels: 2x 2.25" Snap Wheels are soft and grippy. A direct hit will be absorbed and won't destroy your motors! Includes Snap Ring Pliers.
- Battery: Rechargeable 7.4V 360mAh "Rhino" lipoly pack.
- Power Switch: A Switch/charge jack that you unplug to turn on. Comes pre-soldered with a female JST connector and includes a pair of Mini Terminal Blocks for making wiring connections.
- Plug has male JST end for easily recharging the lipoly battery.
- Armor: 3mm (0.118in) thick front wedge and 1.5mm (0.059in) top armor made of high-strength polycarbonate (pic)
- Screws: Four 2-56x0.125" screws for mounting the motors. Six 6-32x0.375" and four 6-32x0.25" screws for fastening armor.
- 0.05" and 5/64" hex wrenches included for tightening screws and setscrews.
- Body Width: 16.5cm (6.5in)
- Length: 14cm (5.5in)
- Body Height: 3cm (1.18in)
- Weight: 313grams (13.76oz) (344grams/13.76oz with old 9V battery)