Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compatible with products in the DFRobot FireBeetle serials
- Low-power consumption
- Quick Response(the top frequency is 400KHz)
- Small size, convenient to install
The FireBeetle ESP32 IOT Microcontroller is the low-power consumption micro-controller intentionally designed for Internet of Things (IoT) projects. FireBeetle Board - ESP32 integrates a Dual-Core ESP-WROOM-32 module supports MCU and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth dual-mode communication. The electric current is just 10μA in the deep-sleep mode. The main controller supports two power supply methods: USB and 3.7V external lithium battery. And both USB and external DC can charge the Lipo battery directly.
FireBeetle Board-ESP32 has made a special hardware design for Arduino IDE. You can make a download without switching booth-mode manually.
- 24 × 53(mm)/0.94 x 2.09(inches)
- Mounting hole: inner diameter 3.1mm; outside diameter 6mm
- Working voltage: 3.3V
- Input voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Support electric current of low power consumption: 10 μA
- Support maximum discharge current: 600mA
- Support maximum charge current: 500mA
- Support USB charging.
- Processer: Tensilica LX6 dual core processer (One for high speed connection; one for independent programing).
- Frequency: 240MHz
- Wi-Fi standard：FCC/CE/TELEC/KCC
- Wi-Fi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/I/k/r (802.11n, high speed can reach to 150 Mbps), converge A-MPDU and A-MSDU, supporting 0.4us protecting interval.
- Frequency range: 2.4~2.5 GHz
- Bluetooth protocol: Comply with BR/EDR/BLE standard of Bluetooth v4.2.
- Bluetooth audio: the current under low power consumption of CVSD and SBC is 10μA
- Working current: 80mA in average
- Frequency range: 2.4~2.5GHz
- Support one-key downloading.
- Support micropython.
- On-chip clock: 40MHz crystal and 32.768 KHz crystal.
- Digital I/O: 10 (default setting of arduino)
- Simulative input: 5(default setting of arduino)
- SPI: 1 (default setting of arduino)
- I2C: 1 (default setting of arduino)
- I2S: 1 (default setting of arduino)
- Interface: FireBeetle series compatible
- Working temperature: -40℃~+85℃