Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Firgelli Bullet Series, 20lb, 2", 12V Linear Actuator
- Offers 12 voltage with an IP rating of 66
- Comes with high-quality Japanese motors
- Provides outstanding performance
- Equipped with over-current circuit protection
- Built-in Limit Switch (factory preset)
The Firgelli Bullet Series, 20lb, 2", 12V Linear Actuator is powerful, lightweight, and compact. It comes in a 2-inch stroke length with 20 lbs of Force. Manufactured from T6061 aluminum, the Bullet is the lightest-weight actuator.
Comes with high-quality Japanese motors ensuring a long lifespan and low operating noise. It is equipped with over-current circuit protection to protect the actuator from damage if it travels to the end of its stroke or is overloaded. Offers 12V voltage with an IP rating of 66, and the Bullet provides outstanding performance.
Note: MB14 Bracket is not included.
- Dynamic Force: 20 lb
- Max Static Force: 60 lb
- Speed (inches/second): 0.433 inch
- Input: 12 Volt
- Circuit Breaking Current: 1 A
- Over Current Circuit Protection: Built-in
- Circuit Breaking Response Time: 0.1 to 0.5 seconds
- Duty Cycle: 10% Max 2 min. continuous use followed by 18 min. rest
- IP Rating: 66
- Operational Temperature: 41 °F to 104 °F (5 °C to 40 °C)
- Limit Switch: Built-in (factory preset)
- Brackets: MB14
- Weight: 349 g