Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The First Tool Mini Wood Lathe
- Can process softwood and hardwood
- Features motor and gear made of metal
- Is suitable for beginners, safe and reliable
- Color: Red and black
The The First Tool Mini Wood Lathe is the first generation of a lathe, suitable for beginners, safe and reliable. You can clamp workpieces by three-jaw chuck or collets (1-6 mm).
This mini lathe can process softwood and hardwood.
The transformer has over-current protection, over-voltage protection, overheating protection.
- 1 x The First Tool Mini Wood Lathe
- Center height: 25 mm
- Working material length: 135 mm
- Maximum working material diameter: 45 mm
- Motor speed: 20,000 rpm
- Input voltage: 12 VDC
- Current: 2 A
- Power: 24 W
- Transformer Provide: Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, over heating protection
- Working material: Wood, engineering plastic, soft metal (copper, aluminum etc.)