Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Geckodrive G210X Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Designed to run a large stepper motor efficiently and inexpensively
- Its oversized MOSFETs can run a stepper motor up to 7A and 80VDC
- Offers four resolution options through the step pulse multiplier board G901X
The Geckodrive G210X Digital Stepper Motor Driver is a variation of the G201X and is designed to run a large stepper motor efficiently and inexpensively. This is made possible due to its CPLD design, which moves most formerly analog operations to firmware while still maintaining its large dual H-bridge power section.
Its oversized MOSFETs can run a stepper motor up to 7A and 80VDC without issue, pushing its motor range to NEMA 17 through 42.
Easy to use features like a DIP switch for user settings (from current setting to resonance compensation), indicator LEDs for fast diagnosis of proper function, and a universal COMMON input makes for a simple to set up and powerful package. The step pulse multiplier board, the G901X, has four resolution options: Full step (200 PPR), half step (400 PPR), five microstep (1000 PPR), and ten microstep (2000 PPR).
An adjustable low-speed smoothness trimpot compensates for motor nonlinearity at the low end while midband resonance compensation ensures reliable torque output through the midband dropout region.
Full Step Morphing is entirely unique to Geckodrive products and can transition your motor to a true full step motor between 4 – 6 revolutions per second. No software changes are required to take advantage of this and accuracy will not be sacrificed. This results in a 30% increase in usable torque over a drive that does not morph.
- 1 x Geckodrive G210X Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Native Resolution: Full Step, Half Step, 5uStep, 10uStep
- Power Rating: 80VDC, 7A maximum
- Motor Control Type: Stepper
- Metal Treatment: Black Anodizing