Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Geckodrive G251X Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Offers high speed with enough resolution to match the accuracy
- Features a native resolution of 10 uStep (2000 PPR)
- Can transition your motor to a true full step motor between 4 – revolutions/sec
The Geckodrive G251X Digital Stepper Motor Driver is a most popular product for small to medium sized stepper applications. With an easier to use 3.5mm terminal block for end-user wiring the G251X is a favorite of hobbyists and OEM’s alike.
Its small size (only 1.65” x 1.3” x 0.585”) makes it a perfect candidate for small platform CNC machines, 3D printers or any small to medium power automation application. At a native ten microstep resolution the G251X does not require extremely high input frequencies to operate at high speed but offers enough resolution to match the accuracy of most stepper motors (+/- 5% of one full step).
An adjustable low-speed smoothness trimpot compensates for motor nonlinearity at the low end while midband resonance compensation ensures reliable torque output through the midband dropout region. Full Step Morphing is entirely unique to Geckodrive products and can transition your motor to a true full step motor between 4 – 6 revolutions per second.
No software changes are required to take advantage of this and accuracy will not be sacrificed. This results in a 30% increase in usable torque over a drive that does not morph.
- 1 x Geckodrive G251X Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Native Resolution: 10 uStep (2000 PPR)
- Power Rating: 50VDC, 3.5A maximum
- Motor Control Type: Stepper
- Metal Treatment: Anodized Base