Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- GEIO FPS Battle Bot w/ Visual Recognition
- Is designed with a first-person view battle experience
- Can be controlled by your mobile device
- Equipped with a high-definition camera
- Visual Recognition and Auto-targeting system
- Playing modes: Royal Duel, Attack and Defense, Scavenger Hunt Race, and Speed Race
- Color: Dark Blue
The GEIO FPS Battle Bot w/ Visual Recognition (Blue) is engineered to present you the most indulging robotic battle experience, equipped with First Person Shooter (FPS) and Visual Recognition system. The power behind GEIO is attributed to the groundbreaking artificial intelligence (AI) technology.
Please note: Smartphones sold in Japan cannot be used as their radio frequencies are not supported.
FPS robot battling is the closest thing to be a hero; once the battle begins, you will feel like a warrior without ever leaving your armchair. GEIO links between real and virtual spaces, giving you an incredibly fun out-of-body experience.
Players are given different weapons and abilities in each play mode. With auto-tracking and auto-identifying and lots more, such hands-on competency offers players comprehensive battle experience.
With the FPV and built-in camera in GEIO, you are able to precisely shoot your opponents as a First Person Shooter, and see exactly what GEIO sees in real time. It takes just seconds for you to immerse in the battlefield.
GEIO was born to create unexpected excitement. You are not just playing to destroy, instead you will have four different modes to choose from. This includes Royal Duel, Attack and Defense, Scavenger Hunt Race, and Speed Race. You can have more fun with more playing modes.
The Royal Duel
Your GEIO will against your friend’s one in this setting; connect yours with a smartphone, the state-of-the-art tech offers you prevailing weapons to stun opponents in the critical moment.
Attack and Defense
The Attacking and Defending teams must attempt to take or defend capture the territory across the battlefield. The attacker has lower HP but can run fast. The defender can't move, only turn around, but equipped with more HP and stronger weapon.
Scavenger Hunt Race
A high-tech treasure hunt that turns any area into a fantastic race full of interaction and adventure; teams compete against each other to be the first one to locate hidden treasure totems.
With superb running speed, GEIO can rotate 360 degrees and accelerate 2 meters in just one second. In this mode, the winner is the one who first reaches the destination. Well, you can also trap or stop your opponents on the way.
- Weight: 900 g (Battery 110g)
- Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh
- Charge: USB cable
- Max Play Time: 40 mins
- Method: WIFI
- Operating Frequency: 5GHz
- Max transmission distance: 100m
- Operating temperature range: 0-40 degree C
- Operating system: Linux Openwrt
- Visual identity range: 60cm-1m
- Turret Angle: Pitch 0-90" Horizontal 0-160"
- Material: ABS, PC, aluminum alloy
- Internal sensor: Infrared sensor, Magnetic sensor
- LED: LED lights in two ports (legs, back)
Weapon and Score System:
- Infrared shooting distance: 2.5m
- Number of Infrared Sensors: 4
- Position of Infrared Sensors: Legs