Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- GPS/GNSS Magnetic Mount Antenna - 3m (SMA)
- Is designed for both GPS and GLONASS reception
- Achieves excellent TTFF and SIV statistics
- Is easily mounted to a metal base
- Is terminated with a 3m cable and standard SMA connector
The GPS/GNSS Magnetic Mount Antenna - 3m (SMA) is optimized for the UUS-based GPS reception which is great but with more and more modules capable of tracking additional constellations (termed GNSS receivers) you're going to need the right antenna!
This exceptional GPS/GNSS antenna is designed for both GPS and GLONASS reception. When used in conjunction with the SparkFun GPS ground plate this antenna achieved excellent TTFF and SIV statistics for both GPS and GLONASS constellations. The magnetic mount allows it to be easily mounted to a metal base such as a ground plate or car roof. The antenna is terminated with a 3 m cable and standard SMA connector.
- 1 x GPS/GNSS Magnetic Mount Antenna - 3m (SMA)
- 50 x 38 x 17 mm
- Weight: 75 g including 3 m cable
- Frequency Range: 1575 - 1610 MHz
- GPS Center Frequency: 1575.42 MHz
- GLONASS Center Frequency: 1602 MHz
- LNA Voltage: 3 to 5 VDC
- LNA Gain: 28 dB
- LNA Current: 10 mA
- Termination Connector: SMA
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Right hand polarization
- Cable Length: 3 meter