Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gravity 3 pin interface
- Analog voltage output
- High voltage isolation
- Measures DC and AC current
This Gravity Analog 20A Current Sensor is based on the Hall current sensing principle. It can be used for AC or DC current measurement, has a wide voltage range, a small footprint, requires no soldering and has a high level of precision. This component is the newest member of Gravity series. All Gravity components include a standard 3-pin interface to make it simple to use and easy to connect to all Arduino compatible boards. It is ideal for any automation control applications.
- 1x - Gravity: Analog 20A Current Sensor
- 1x - Gravity Analog Sensor Cable
- Power Supply: +5.0V
- Current Range: 0 ~ ±20A DC，0 ~ 17A (RMS) AC
- Measurement Endure: 220V AC, 311V DC
- Relative Error: ±3%
- Interface: Gravity PH2.0-3P