Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Analog pH meter designed for Arduino controllers
- LED to work as the Power Indicator, a BNC connector and PH2.0 sensor interface included
- Measuring Range: 0-14PH
- Accuracy: ± 0.1pH (25°C)
The Analog pH Meter Kit is specially designed for Arduino controllers and has built-in simple, convenient and practical connection and features. It has an LED which works as the Power Indicator, a BNC connector and PH2.0 sensor interface. To use it, just connect the pH sensor with BND connector, and plug the PH2.0 interface into the analog input port of any Arduino controller. If pre-programmed, you will get the pH value easily. Comes in compact plastic box with foams for better mobile storage.
- Water quality testing
- Module Size: 43mm x 32mm
- Module power: 5.00V
- Measuring temperature: 0-60 ℃
- Response time: ≤ 1min
- pH sensor with BNC connector
- pH2.0 interface ( 3 foot patch )
- Gain adjustment Potentiometer
- Power indicator LED