Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove Shield for micro:bit v2.0
- Designed for micro:bit (Not Included)
- Offers 4 Grove ports to cover different interfaces
- Comes with 4 mm banana plugs
- Provides edge connectors for crocodile clip
- On-board USB port to power up your micro:bit
The Grove Shield for micro:bit v2.0 is a plug-and-play grove extension board for micro:bit, the shield acts as a bridge for micro:bit and the grove system, which provides hundreds of different grove modules including sensor, actuator, communication, display, etc.
The micro:bit is a pocket-sized microcontroller designed for kids and beginners learning how to program, letting them easily bring ideas into DIY digital games, interactive projects, and robotics.
- 1x Grove Shield for micro:bit v2.0
- 72 x 72 x 13 mm (L x W x H)
- DC Interfaces: Micro USB x1
- Grove Interface: P0/P14,P1/P15,P2/P16,I2C
- Grove ZERO Interface: Grove ZERO x1
- Logic Interface: 3V3 / P0 / P1 / P2 / P8 / P12 / P13 / GND
- Weight: 27.5 g