Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Speed (sec/60deg): 0.14
- Max Torque (Kg-cm/oz-in): 3.1 / 42
- Size: 1.59" x 0.77"x 1.44" (40.6 x 19.8 x 36.6mm)
- Weight (g/oz): 41.7/0.33
The Hitec Robotics Continuous Rotation Servo is a standard servo modified for continuous rotation. As such, the servo does not have any feedback system. The servo is an excellent choice as a replacement to DC gear motors to drive your small wheeled robot. Nylon gears and dual ball bearings on the output shaft make the servo fairly robust, intended to be used for long periods of time.
- Control System: PWM with 1500us neutral.
- Required Pulse: 4.8-6.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- No Load RPM (4.8V/6V): 44 / 52
- Operating Torque (4.8V/6V): 38.8 oz-in (2.8 kg-cm) / 42 oz-in (3.1 kg-cm)
- Connector Wire Length: 7" (178mm)