Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please be advised all Hokuyo components not in stock now have a 10-12 month lead time
- Hokuyo's URG-04LX detectable range is 20mm to 4000mm
- 5V operating voltage
- 240° area scanning range with 0.36° angular resolution
- USB and Serial (RS-232) interfaces for maximum flexibility
- See Hokuyobrand to find replacement options
The Hokuyo URG-04LX Scanning Laser Rangefinder is a small, affordable, and accurate laser scanner that is perfect for robotic applications. The URG-04LX is able to report ranges from 20mm to 4m (1mm resolution) in a 240° arc (0.36° angular resolution). Its power consumption, 5V 500ma, allows it to be used on battery-operated platforms. Provided with sensor cable.
- Navigation and obstacle detection: Guide path planning for mobile robots and autonomous systems
- Object positioning: control docking processes of AGVs, AGCs
- Object Profiling: cargo containers, pallets for loading & unloading
- Object measurement and detection: volume of packages, pallets, flow measurement of bulk materials
- Area monitoring: building security and entranceways
- 50 x 50 x 70 mm / 1.97" x 1.97" x 2.76"
- Class 1 infrared laser scanner (0.8 mW or less)
- Lightweight (160g)
- Range is 20mm to 4000mm
- Ultra-compact size (50 x 50 x 70mm)
- +/- 10mm accuracy
- 100 msec scanning time
- Low power consumption (2.5 Watts) allows for longer battery life in robotic applications. 500mA at 5V.
- 1-year warranty