Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- HP Module Breakout Board (XB112)
- Designed to make the interfaces from XM112 module
- Powered via the USB connectors
- ROHS3 compliant
- Designed for High Performance Radar Module (XM112)
The HP Module Breakout Board (XB112) designed to make the interfaces from the XM112 module accessible for evaluation and debug. It also enables the flashing of the XM112 via USB-UART or SW-DP. The XM112 is connected to the XB112 via a board-to-board connector on the top side of the PCB.
The XB112 is powered via USB connectors. USB1 powers the USB-UART chip (U4) and the XM112. USB2 powers the USB-SPI chip (U5). If no SPI data is needed, the USB2 can be left unconnected. USB1 must however always be connected. If the USB-UART interface is not used, a dedicated USB charger can be inserted into USB1.
- 1 x HP Module Breakout Board (XB112)
- 35 x 43 mm (L x W)