Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Displays characters in 4 rows (20 characters in each)
- IIC/I2C interface; only takes two I/O ports
- I2C Address: 0x27 or 0x3F
- Works with Arduino Uno R3 USB Microcontroller and Mega 2560 boards
- Working voltage: 5V DC
This IIC/I2C/TWI Serial 2004/20x4 LCD Module Shield for Arduino Uno/Mega2560 displays white contents on an elegant blue. It can display 4 rows with 20 characters for each. With IIC/I2C interface, it only takes two I/O ports thus saving more for other usages.
You can adjust the contrast by the potentiometer at its back. If you don’t want the backlight, you can also unplug the jumper cap at the LCD back.
- 1 x I2C/IIC LCD2004 Module
- 60 x 99 x 22 mm