Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Photoelectric rotary encoder with aluminum material
- Metal shell and stainless steel shaft
- It generates AB two-phase orthogonal pulse signal
- 400 pulses/round for each phase
- 1600 pulses/round for dual-phase 4 times output
This Incremental Photoelectric Rotary Encoder - 400P/R is an industrial incremental photoelectric rotary encoder with aluminum material, metal shell and stainless-steel shaft. It generates AB two-phase orthogonal pulse signal though the rotation of the grating disk and optocoupler. 400 pulses/round for each phase, and 1600 pulses/round for dual-phase 4 times output. This rotary encoder supports max 5000 r/min speed. And it can be used for speed, angle, angular velocity and other data measurement.
The photoelectric rotary encoder has a NPN open collector output. It could work with Microcontroller with internal pull-up resistors directly. And it is using 750L05 voltage regulator chip, which has a DC4.8V-24V wide range power input, compatible with Arduino, STM32, PLC and other types of microcontrollers.
- 1 x Encoder
- 1 x Encoder mounting bracket
- 1 x 6mm coupling
- 1 x Screw accessories
- 2 x 10K resistance
- Supply Voltage: 4.8 ~ 24 V
- Encoder Body Size: Φ39 x 36.5 mm
- Output Shaft Diameter: Φ6 x 13 mm
- Outside Shaft Platform: Φ20 x 4.85 mm
- Fixing Holes Screws: M3
- Weight: 234 g
- Wiring (also, see wiring diagram in the Useful Links)
Red VCC Power + Black GND Power - White A Pulse A (Need pull-up Resistor) Green B Pulse B (Need pull-up Resistor)