Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Designed to interface with devices controlled by an analog voltage signal
- Simply plug it in to a VINT port
- Electrically isolated from input to output
- Program between -10 and +10 volts with 16 bit resolution
Generating extremely precise voltages is easy with this Phidgets voltage output module. The Isolated 16-bit Voltage Output Phidget VINT is designed to interface with devices that are controlled by an analog voltage signal. Simply plug it in to a VINT port, and you'll be able to set a voltage in your program between -10 and +10 volts with 16 bit resolution (300μV) at a current of up to 5mA. If the attached device draws more than 5mA and the voltage begins to drop below the value specified, a warning event will be launched so your program can take an appropriate action. This Phidget is factory calibrated to ensure output accuracy.
Selectable Voltage Range
Need higher resolution? The output on this Phidget also has a 0 to 5V terminal that can be used instead of the ±10 terminal, yielding a resolution of 76μV. Both terminals are controlled as the same object in software and cannot be used at the same time.
Isolated for Stability
This board is electrically isolated from input to output, protecting your system fom instability caused by unintentional ground loops. If you need update speed more than isolation or voltage range, have a look at the VINT 12-bit Voltage Output 4V.
- Controlled By: VINT
- Current Consumption Min: 35 mA
- Current Consumption Max: 85 mA
- Number of Voltage Outputs: 1
Voltage Outputs (±10V Mode)
- Voltage Output Max: ± 10 V DC
- Output Voltage Resolution: (16-bit) 300 μV DC
- Voltage Output Noise: ± 200 μV DC
Voltage Outputs (5V Mode)
- Voltage Output Max: 5 V DC
- Voltage Output Noise: ± 100 μV DC
- Output Voltage Resolution: (16-bit) 76 μV DC
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C