Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Keybow 2040 – Bare (Switches/Keycaps not included)
- Luxurious 16-key mini mechanical keyboard
- Customizable per-key RGB lighting
- Versatile for streaming, MIDI, and hotkeys
- Powered by innovative RP2040 chip
- No soldering required, easy setup
The Keybow 2040 - Bare (No Switches/Keycaps) is an all-in-one 16-key mini mechanical keyboard featuring hot-swappable clicky or linear switches and customizable per-key RGB lighting.
The Keybow 2040 has evolved into its final form, boasting a 4x4 grid of keys, low latency input, high reliability, and a super slim footprint, all thanks to the innovative RP2040 chip from Raspberry Pi.
The RP2040 microcontroller chip is seamlessly integrated into the Keybow 2040 PCB, creating a tidy all-in-one unit. The keyboard is equipped with the popular Kailh Speed switches, available in clicky, linear, or tactile varieties, and smart transparent DSA keycaps that look stunning when illuminated by the fully customizable per-key RGB lighting.
The Keybow 2040 can be utilized as a streaming deck for adjusting in-stream audio settings and seamlessly switching between OBS scenes. It also serves as a capable MIDI controller for triggering clips, tracks, or effects in Ableton Live, or as a customizable hotkey pad for programs like Photoshop. Additionally, it is convenient for pasting frequently-used text or code snippets.
- 1x Keybow 2040 – Bare (No Switches/Keycaps)
- 7.6 x 7.6 x 3 cm (L x W x H, including switches, keycaps, and feet)
- Powered by RP2040
- 2 MB of flash memory
- 16 (4x4 matrix) low profile keys connected directly to GPIOs
- Kailh hot-swap switch sockets (for Cherry MX-compatible switches)
- Per key RGB LEDs driven by an IS31FL3731 PWM LED matrix driver
- A BOOTSEL button (which can also be used as a user switch)
- A reset button
- Powered and programmable via USB-C
- No soldering required
- Comes with CircuitPython pre-installed