Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Air Quality and Environmental Board
- Designed for micro:bit (Not Included)
- Offers black and white OLED display screen
- Features a resolution of 128 x 64 pixel
- Measure temperature, pressure, humidity, air quality index, and eCO2
- Integrated edge connector
The Kitronik Air Quality and Environmental Board for micro:bit provides a complete air monitoring and reporting solution for the BBC micro:bit. The wealth of onboard sensors and connection points allow you to collect extensive air quality data that can be stored in onboard memory and displayed on the OLED screen or transferred to a computer for analysis.
The Air Quality Board is perfect for the classroom. Run short or long-term classroom experiments, such as; monitoring air quality throughout the year, with and without the heating on. You can then use the collected data to produce graphs and more. Alternatively, it would make a great addition to an office/workshop, let science inform you when it's time to open those windows or remind you to ventilate your work area!
The board includes an integrated Edge Connector for your BBC micro:bit to easily slot into. The onboard sensors allow readings for temperature, pressure, humidity, air quality index, and eCO2. The real-time clock (RTC) and 1Mbit of onboard EEPROM memory enable timestamped data logging and long-term data storage.
- 1x Kitronik Air Quality Board for BBC micro:bit
- 1x 3xAA battery holder
- 1x USB Lead
- 68.5 x 48 x 28.5 mm (L x W x H)
- PCB Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Operating Battery Voltage (Vcc): +5 V max
- Operating USB Connector Voltage: +5 V DC max
- Solar Cell Input: +5 V max
- Power Output Pins: 2 x 3V, 2 x GND (100 mA current draw max)
- Additional Input / Output Pins (Digital & Analogue): Pin 0, Pin 1, Pin 2
- ZIP LED Control Pin: 8
- BME688, RTC, OLED Display & EEPROM Control Pins: 19, 20 (I2C Lines)
- OLED Display Screen: 128 x 64 Pixels, Monochrome
- EEPROM Size: 1 Mbit