- Kitronik Discovery Kit
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico (Not Included)
- Teaches about microcontrollers, Python coding, and physical computing
- All parts are included to conduct the 7 experiments
- Included breadboard for ease of prototyping
- Supplied with a detailed booklet
The Kitronik Discovery Kit for Raspberry Pi Pico (Pico Not Included) is a great way to learn about microcontrollers, Python coding, and physical computing.
The kit is supplied with all of the components needed to complete the 7 included experiments, including a large-format breadboard. The kit is packaged in sturdy reusable packaging that can be used to store the kit. This version of the kit is NOT supplied with a Raspberry Pi Pico.
The seven experiments take you from the basics of using the board through to more advanced concepts and using external electronics. The experiments cover key concepts of microcontrollers, such as; basic setup, simple coding, Interrupts, Threads, Digital Inputs, and Analog and Digital Outputs.
- 1 x Large Prototype Breadboard
- 2 x 5mm LED (Red)
- 2 x 5mm LED (Yellow)
- 2 x 5mm LED (Green)
- 10 x 330Ω Resistor
- 1 x Piezo Element Buzzer
- 20 x Male to Male Jumper Wire
- 2 x Push Switch
- Programmed using: MicroPython
- Raspberry Pi Pico: Not Included
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.