- Kitronik LAB:bit Educational Platform for BBC micro:bit
- Designed for BBC micro:bit (Not Included)
- Features an edge connector
- Onboard power regulation circuit
- In-built polarity protection circuit for the DC input
- Doesn't require soldering
The Kitronik LAB:bit Educational Platform for BBC micro:bit offers a super fun way for children to learn about coding in an engaging and hands-on way. It has been specifically designed for the classroom for KS2 computing and is backed by online MakeCode tutorials, simplified custom blocks, and a detailed getting started guide.
Supplied in the box are a battery holder (3x AA), a wheel & tire for the motor, and the detailed easy-to-follow guide.
The onboard power regulation circuit provides power to the board and to the micro:bit, removing the need to power the micro:bit separately. LAB:bit is supplied with a fully comprehensive getting started guide. It takes you through everything you need to know and can be followed by both teacher and pupils.