Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Light Activated Switch
- Detects brightness surroundings using a Phototransistor
- Acts as an automated on or off switch for many devices
- Offers space for an LED with current limit resistor
- Lower voltages allow for better adjustment
- Note: This kit requires soldering
This board features the Kitronik Light Activated Switch. Its output can be used to control other electronic circuits, turning them on automatically when it goes light or dark.
The board has space for an LED with a current limit resistor (both available separately) which will light when the output turns on. The Darlington pair transistor configuration allows an output current of up to half an amp to be controlled. The operating voltage is 3 to 12 V (lower voltages allow for better adjustment of the switching point).
- 53 x 25.5 mm (L x W)
- PCB Component Count: 5
- Voltage Nominal: 3 V
- Voltage Range: 3 - 12 V
- Standby Current: 0.12 mA