- Kitronik Mono Amplifier Kit w/ Power Switch & Status LED
- Features NCP2890 Audio Amplifier IC
- Designed for portable communication device applications
- Perfect for an enclosure design project due to small-sized board
- Works with any stereo equipment
- Provides an on/off switch
The Kitronik Mono Amplifier Kit w/ Power Switch & Status LED adds some new features to the existing mono amp kit. This version of the mono amp also provides an onboard on/off switch and a handy status LED that can lead to longer battery life without the need to remove batteries from the cage when not in use.
It uses an NCP2890 audio amplifier IC which can output 1 W of power. The NCP2890 is an audio power amplifier designed for portable communication device applications such as mobile phone applications and PDAs. The IC also features an onboard “Pop and Click” at startup and close down Noise Protection Circuit. The PCB is supplied with this component already surface-mount soldered to the underside of the board, as can be seen in the product photographs.
The kit is supplied with a pre-built jack cable, an 8ohm 66mm speaker, and a AA battery pack and can run off any voltage from 2.5 to 5.5 Volts (Absolute Maximum 6V). For a full list of parts, see the Contents section below.
This Amplifier Kit can be used with any personal stereo equipment, including MP3 players, making it an ideal kit choice for an amplifier case design project.
- 1 x 15 KΩ Resistor
- 1 x 150 Ω Resistor
- 1 x 100 KΩ Resistor
- 1 x Ceramic Disk Capacitor 100 nF
- 2 x Capacitor, Electrolytic, 50 V, 1 uF
- 1 x 3.5 mm Mono Jack Lead, 50 cm length
- 1 x 8 Ω 66 mm Speaker
- 1 x AA battery Cage with Leads
- 1 x Miniature PCB mount slide switch
- 1 x Green 5mm LED
- 1 x Mono Amplifier PCB
- 45.5 x 35.5 x 1.6 mm
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.