Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Pen Lifter for :MOVE Motor for BBC micro:bit
- Maximizes functionality of :MOVE Motor
- Enables intricate designs without travel marks
- Easy installation with comprehensive guidebook
- Includes online MakeCode tutorial for smooth start
The Kitronik Pen Lifter for :MOVE Motor for BBC micro:bit is an innovative accessory designed to maximize the functionality of the pen hole in the Kitronik :MOVE Motor. Once installed, this add-on provides the ability to regulate the pen's usage through coding. The assembly ensures a secure hold on the pen, and the included servo facilitates the pen's elevation and depression. This feature enables the creation of intricate designs without any undesirable travel marks.
The kit consists of three laser-cut components, a single 180-degree servo, a rubber band, and the necessary fixings for assembly. It is designed for easy installation, requiring no soldering but some basic mechanical assembly. To assist with the assembly process, a comprehensive guidebook is included, detailing each step of the assembly. Additionally, an online MakeCode tutorial is available to ensure a smooth start with the kit.
This product is an add-on for the :MOVE Motor for BBC micro:bit. It allows you to attach a pen that can be raised or lowered using code. With this feature, you can draw complex shapes without any visible 'travel' lines.
Please note that the kit does not include a pen.
- 1x 180-degree servo
- 1x M4 x 12mm Pan Head screw
- 1x M3 x 12mm Countersunk screw
- 1x M3 Hex Steel Nut
- 2x M3 x 10mm Pan Head screw
- 1x Set of laser-cut parts (3 pieces)
- 1x Rubber band