Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LiDAR ToF 360 Scanner M10 - Outdoor
- Detects the surrounding environment at 360° in 2D
- Adopts the TOF (time-of-flight) principle
- Uses wireless power and optical communication
- Built-in Brushless Motor
- IP rating: IP67
The LiDAR ToF 360 Scanner M10 - Outdoor adopts the TOF (time-of-flight) principle to be able to detect the surrounding environment at 360° in 2D. M10 uses wireless power and optical communication, measuring frequency for 10 khz.
The accuracy is to reach ± 3 cm with the maximum range from 10 meters. It is mainly used in indoor service robots, cleaning robots, drones, and other precise positioning and obstacle avoidance applications.
The N-series LiDAR uses the side-by-side receive and transmits level optical structure. When installing the LiDAR and designing the system integration, the optical structure inside the LiDAR must be considered.
In order to facilitate the customer's use, in particular the calculation of the geometric relation, a polar coordinate system with the center point of the LiDAR as the pole has been defined, clockwise as the positive, and the exit direction as an angle of zero degrees.
- 1x LiDAR ToF 360 Scanner M10 - Outdoor
- Φ80 x 40 mm (D x H)
- Canaux: 1
- Measurement technique: TOF
- Wavelength: 905 nm
- Laser Classification: Class 1 eye-safe/IEC 60825-1:2007 and 2014
- Measurement range: 25 m at 70% (10m at 10%)
- Data Points Generated 10,000 pts/s
- Ranging Accuracy: ± 3 cm
- Angular Resolution: 0.36°
- Working voltage: 5 V
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 60 °C
- Data content: distance / angle
- Rotation speed: 10 Hz
- Field of View (Horizontal): 360°
- Motor: Brushless Motor
- IP: IP67
- Communication Interface: UART (baud rate 460800)
- Shock Test: 500 m / sec2, last 11 ms
- Vibration: 5 Hz - 2000 Hz, 3G rms
- Weight: 200 g