Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compatible with 3.3v or 5v I/O Arduino Board
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI
- Packet radio with ready-to-go Arduino libraries
The LoRa Long Range Transceiver Shield 868 MHz (EU) is based on the RFM95W 868MHz module, which is a long range transceiver on a Arduino shield form factor and based on Open source library.
The LoRa Shield allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
- 53mm x 47mm x 23mm
- Uses the license-free ISM band: "European ISM" @ 868MHz
- Use a simple wire antenna or spot for SMA radio connector
- +5 to +20 dBm up to 100 mW Power Output Capability (power output selectable in software)
- ~100mA peak during +20dBm transmit, ~30mA during active radio listening
- Range of approx. 2Km, depending on obstructions, frequency, antenna and power output