Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Robot chassis only; no servos or electronics.
- Biped legs feature 6 degrees of freedom.
- Meant to be used with BotBoarduino + SSC-32/32U
The Lynxmotion Biped Robot Scout (No Servos) is a twelve servo biped walker featuring six degrees of freedom (DOF) per leg. The advanced leg design features incredible flexibility. The chassis and servos are sold separately for those who want to use their own electronics. Note that there is currently no sample code available.
The robot is made from black anodized aluminum servo brackets, ultra-tough laser-cut Lexan structural components, and custom injection molded components.
The walker is meant to be used with either Hitec HS-5475 or HS-5645 digital servos.
As with any walking robot, weight is a major concern. The best approach is to keep the weight to an absolute minimum. We recommend using a LiPo battery or the 6.0 Volt Ni-MH 1600mAh Battery Pack and the Universal Smart Charger.
- 5 x Aluminum ''C'' Servo Bracket with Ball Bearings Two Pack
- 2 x Aluminum Multi-Purpose Servo Bracket Two Pack
- 2 x Aluminum Dual Inline Multi-Purpose Servo Bracket Single Pack
- 1 x Aluminum Long ''C'' Servo Bracket with Ball Bearings Two Pack
- 1 x Aluminum 15-degree Ankle Bracket Two Pack
- 1 x Aluminum Robot Foot (Pair)
- 1 x E-Z Aluminum Servo Bracket (One Pair)
- 1 x SES Electronics Carrier