Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- HQuad500 Frame and mounting hardware
- Tube and clamp design that allows for modularity
- Strong but lightweight construction at 383g for the assembly
- Requires: electronics, motors, propellers, battery
Verify your country's laws and regulations for Drone and Unmanned Aircrafts use. Registration of Unmanned Aircrafts is made mandatory in many countries and you are responsible to verify and to comply these regulations.
The Lynxmotion HQuad500 Drone (Hardware Only) is a 500mm quadcopter built using the new Lynxmotion M.E.S. (MultiRotor Erector Set) system. The design uses our new aluminum clamps along with 16mm carbon fiber tubes. This combination of parts allows the frame to be:
- Incredibly rigid (minimal flexing)
- Versatile (Integrated mounting for upgrades)
- Lightweight (use of composites and Aluminum)
- Modular (change the frame / use different length tubes)
We equipped the HQuad500 with a camera plate up front which is removable. Different plates will be available as well as a stabilized gimbal system. The flight controller mounting is located at the "dead center" of the frame with slots accommodating 30.5mm to 45mm mounting.
The frame is compatible with the Lynxmotion Quadrino Nano Drone/UAV Flight Controller (with GPS) (not included) with a section designed for the GPS antenna and access to the underside ports. There are integrated mounting plates for the ESCs which allow for easy access.
- HQuad500 Hardware, which includes:
- 1x Center body (three plates)
- 4x Motor Mount (top and bottom)
- 4x Tip landing gear
- 4x Tip cover plate
- 4x ESC mounting plate
- 1x Camera plate
- 8x Lynxmotion UAV - 16mm Aluminum Clamps (2 Pack)
- 4x Lynxmotion 220mm Carbon Fiber Tubes (2 pack)
- 1x HQuad500 Hardware Bag
- 2x 9" Lynxmotion Velcro Cinch Strap (VCS-09)