Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lynxmotion SES-V2 LSS Adapter Serial & Power Distribution Board (LSS-ADA)
- Communicate with and power Lynxmotion Smart Servos
- Offers several input / communication methods (USB, Arduino, XBee)
- Arduino shield compatible
- Raspberry Pi mounting hole
- USB Type-C Connector
The Lynxmotion SES-V2 LSS Adapter Serial & Power Distribution Board (LSS-ADA) is an electronic board that allows for easy connection to and control of the Lynxmotion Smart Servos. The board includes a variety of features and functions as a central power distribution board via six LSS connectors.
The LSS Adapter is ideally intended to be powered from a LiPo battery through the onboard male XT60 connector, or with a wall adapter equipped with a female XT60 connector.
The Adapter Board is Arduino shield compatible using stacking headers and offers USB, Arduino, or XBee as a control method. It provides Raspberry Pi B+ / A+ / 3 mounting hole compatibility as well as an XT60 connector for power input and automatic logic power selection (USB/External).
- Control LSS actuators on the same bus via 6x connectors
- Onboard Bee Socket (XBee, Bluetooth Bee WiFi Bee modules)
- Can function as a USB XBee explorer board
- Arduino shield compatible using stacking headers
- Selectable control method: USB, Arduino or XBee
- Raspberry Pi B+/A+/3 mounting hole compatibility
- XT60 connector for power input
- Automatic logic power selection (USB/External)
- Continuous current per connector: 3 A (max)
- Built-in USB to serial (FTDI Virtual COM Port chip)
- Built-in 5 V regulator
- Built-in 3.3 V regulator
- USB Type-C connector
- Mounting hole diameter: 3.1 mm