Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Stepmotor Module w/ MEGA328P (DRV8825)
- Offers 3-way stepper motors (X, Y, Z)
- Communicates with M5Core via I2C
- Perfect for any motion project
- Can drive up to 3 Stepper motors with GRBL control
- Operates at 9-24V Power Input
The M5Stack Stepmotor Module w/ MEGA328P (DRV8825) is used for stepper motor control. It is perfect for any motion project as it can drive up to 3 Stepper motors with GRBL control.
It is built with MEGA328P has been flashed GRBL firmware. The module communicates with M5Core via I2C (0x70). Integrated 3 DRV8825, a simple but very powerful board that can control one bipolar stepper motor at the time and allows micro-stepping up to 1/32 of a step.
- 1 x Step Motor Module
- 54.2 x 54.2 x 12.8 mm
- Weight: 24 g
- Power Input: 9-24V
- Stepper motors: 3-way (X, Y, Z)