Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ATmega328 microcontroller
- Arduino UNO bootloader
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- ISP Header
The Maduino Uno USB Microcontroller is an Arduino compatible board, which is based on ATmega328P MCU and Arduino UNO bootloader. It used a FT232 as a Uart- to- USB converter.
You can program the board via a micro- USB cable. Also you can power the board via a DC Jack input,7 to 15V is acceptable.
- 1 x Maduino UNO
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 68mm x 53mm x 11mm
- Arduino UNO-R3 Shield Compatible
- Micro USB programming and power supply
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Jack Input: 7v-15v
- Flash Memory: 32 KB
- RAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed:16 MHz