Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Magnetic Encoder Pair w/ Side-Entry Connector for Micro Gearmotors
- Offers magnetic disc and Hall effect sensors
- Provides 12 counts per revolution of the motor shaft
- Sensors operate from 2.7 V to 18 V
- Features 6-pin male JST SH-type connector
- RoHS 3 compliant
- Note: Motor not included
The Magnetic Encoder Pair w/ Side-Entry Connector for Micro Gearmotors includes two dual-channel Hall effect sensor boards and two 6-pole magnetic discs that can be used to add quadrature encoding to two micro metal gearmotors with extended back shafts (motors and cables are not included with this kit).
The encoder board senses the rotation of the magnetic disc and provides a resolution of 12 counts per revolution of the motor shaft when counting both edges of both channels. To compute the counts per revolution of the gearbox output shaft, multiply the gear ratio by 12. This compact encoder solution fits within the 12 x 10 mm cross section of the motors on three of the four sides, and it extends 4.2 mm past the edge of the fourth side.
These encoders have a side-entry, 6-pin male JST SH-type connector, and we have cables that work with them available in several lengths. This module is compatible with all of the dual-shaft micro metal gear motors. The sensors operate from 2.7 V to 18 V and provide digital outputs that can be connected directly to a microcontroller or other digital circuit.
- 1 x Magnetic Encoder Pair w/ Side-Entry Connector for Micro Gearmotors 12CPR 2.7-18V
- 14.2 x 11.6 mm
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.7 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 18 V
- Connector: Side-entry, 6-pin male, JST SH-type
- Weight: 1.5 g