Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ESP8266 WiFi Microcontroller by Makerfabs
- Features the MakePython ESP8266 Module
- Provides a lean implementation of the Python 3 programming
- Comes with a 1.3 inch OLED screen
- Breadboard compatible
The MakePython ESP8266 WiFi Microcontroller integrates the ESP8266 Module and 1.3 inch OLED, to give the MicroPython learners/ developers a suitable platform. It is true “breadboard compatible”, with the very detailed Pins explanation, it is easy to learn& use.
The MakePython ESP8266 is programmed with MicroPython by default, users can begin the MicroPython developing as getting then on hand. There Makerfabs also provide the MakePython ESP8266 Kit example guide and related components, for these MicroPython learners.
- 1 x MakePython ESP8266 WiFi Microcontroller
- Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency range: 2.4 ~ 2.5 GHz
- CPU: Tensilica L106 32-bit processor
- Module interfaces: UART/SDIO/SPI/I2C/I2S/IR Remote Control/GPIO/ADC/PWM/LED Light & Button
- RAM: 50 KB
- Integrated crystal: 26 MHz crystal
- Integrated SPI flash: 4 MB
- Power supply: 5V. Integrated 5 V - to - 3.3 V LDO
- Operating current: Average 80 mA
- Minimum current delivered by power supply: 500 mA
- OLED: 1.3 inch SSD1306/SSD131S
- Recommended operating temperature range: -40 ~ +85 °C
- Moisture sensitivity level (MSL): Level 3