Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ranges from 6" to 254" (6.45m)
- Serial (0-5V), Analog Voltage or Pulse Width interfaces
- 2.5cm (1") Resolution
- Dimensions: 22.1x19.9x16.4 mm (the smallest on the market)
The new and improved Maxbotix LV-MaxSonar-EZ1 High-Performance Sonar Module detects objects from 0 to 254 inches (6.45 meters) and provides sonar range information from 6 to 254 inches with a 1-inch resolution. Objects between 0-inches and 6-inches range as 6-inches. This new LV version offers better low voltage compatibility for those using 3.3V (2.5 to 5.5V) in their systems.
The LV-MaxSonar-EZ1 offers very short to long-range detection and ranging, in an incredibly small package with ultra-low power consumption. The interface output formats included are pulse width output, analog voltage output, and asynchronous serial digital output.
The LV-MaxSonar-EZ1 features:
- Very low price
- The lowest power consumption
- Superior beam shape
- Stable Range Readings
- No central blind spot
- The smallest PCB
- Mounting holes
- Detects objects from 0 to 254 inches (6.45 meters)
- Provides range of objects from 6 to 254 inches (6.45 meters)
- Serial (0-5V), Analog voltage or PWM output
- 42 KHz ultrasonic ping
- Free run or trigger operation
- Worldwide patents pending
- 1-year warranty
Many applications require different beam widths or different sensibility. Consequently, Maxbotix is also offering the